Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Guess Who's Back

Woohoo! Alex is back from Prague with tons of stories and pictures. Feels good not being home alone! As promised, here is a "Best of" of my favorite pictures from his trip. CAUTION: A whole lotta pictures!


Narodni Galerie in Old Town Square - I love the reflection of the blue and white sky on the glass


The Square of the Knights of the Cross. The statue in the middle is of King Charles IV


Saint Vitus Cathedral in the middle of Prague Castle


Old Town Square with The Church of Our Lady Before Tyn in the background


Inside the metro. I personally love the lines in this picture. Doesn't it look futuristic?


Alex *hearts* sloooooow shutter speed


...and night shots! Powder Gate, the entrance to Old Town.


On the Charles Bridge, camera on the floor!


The National Museum in Wenceslas Square


Day trip to Karlovy Vary. Gorgeous!




I'm sure this reflection shot was for me! Grandhotel Pupp in the background, Karlovy Vary



Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:57 PM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... March 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Caro and Alex....I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! You both have such amazing talent with cameras. I see Alex had to take a reflection picture too...like you always do!!! Keep up the amazing work, I love coming to the site to see whats new every week!!!

Viva Roma! said... March 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

OMG I'M SO IMPRESSED!!!Were these really taken from my cousin Alex?? I didn't think you could capture the beauty of Prague but Alex did an awesome job. Good job cuz!!! (You've taught him well Caro)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment