Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

It's The Little Things

I recently started using StatCounter to track hits and stats on my blog. Now, I know this is just a small drop in the bucket, but it makes me really happy to announce that my little blog has gotten 500 hits since I started tracking a couple weeks ago! It's the little things that make me happy. I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to the people that keep checking in. I'm really excited about the next couple of weeks and I promise to keep the blog updated as much as possible. Since I've sent out my link to friends and family, I pretty much know who some of the hits are. However, there are a few that have really baffled me. Brazil, Vienna, Calgary...? I guess they will remain mysteries!


Map provided by StatCounter

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:22 PM