Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Make It Work

Did you guys catch the finale of Project Runway? I'm talking to my 2 faithful readers out there. I love this show! I wanted either Chris March or Christian Siriano to win. Chris freaked out the judges with his use of human hair in his designs, so that went out the window. As soon as I saw Christian's first look, I knew he was going to win. The crowd went wild when he stepped on stage. I can't believe he is only 21 years old. Pretty amazing. It's bittersweet that it's over because now I have to wait months before the next season to watch one of my favorite shows. Who doesn't love Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum? This was the clincher for me:





Oh and can I just say that I *heart* Victoria Beckham..she's FIERCE and FABULOUS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:07 AM