Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Public Service Announcement

Hey everyone:

I’m reaching out to my family and friends looking for a few good models. If you are getting this email, you’ve already seen my photo blog – which I’m sure you check everyday (wink, wink). It should be no surprise that I want to keep learning and developing my photography skills. This is where YOU come in.

I have a ton of fun, great ideas that I want to try out. Whether you want pictures of just yourself, your family, with your significant other…why not take me up on this offer to have your own private photographer for a photo shoot. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Remember, there doesn’t need to be a special occasion to have your pictures taken.

This is part of the email I sent out to my family and friends a couple of nights ago in order to get some practice in and let out some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head. So far I have had a great response to the email and have several sessions scheduled. Friends and Family: YOU ROCK! Thank you so much to those of you that sent kind words and having faith in me taking your pictures. I can't wait to start this round of sessions. My first one is this Sunday so stay tuned for lots of pictures and a couple of exciting things in the coming weeks!

If I missed anyone in the email and are interested in a session, comment this post or email me at OrtizCarolina1@gmail.com.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:15 PM