Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

"If You're Tired of New York, You Take A Napa, You Don't Move To Napa!"

I, like every other red blooded 20-something, looovveee Sex and The City! With a passion. So much so I can't even bring myself to watch the edited version on TBS. It's just not the same without their 'colorful' language, for lack of a better term. So unless you have been living under a rock, you know that the movie is coming out soon. I have a feeling that the series will always be better than the movie. (I feel like all you book snobs out there that always say the book is better than the movie!) The series ending was perfect. Carrie and Big found love in Paris, Charlotte and Harry finally got their baby, Miranda became the wife and mother she never thought she would be, and Samantha and Smith..well..let's just say they made beautiful music together!

I did a random YouTube search for the trailer, which I haven't seen on tv..and guess what! There is one out there! This was a MUST blog entry. I love minute 2:02! So here it is: The Sex and the City movie trailer...





The main reason I'm blogging about this is to warn my girlfriends and anyone else who wants to join, that this movie will be an event. Mainly because, well, I'm making it an event! Expect martinis at my house, pick out some killer shoes and outfit - we're painting the town red! We might be the most fashionable people at the movie theater that day - aside from the glamazons on the screen of course. Expect evites closer to the date. And of course, no boys allowed.

Sidenote: After I posted the Project Runway entry and stated that I was talking to my 2 faithful readers, 2 more people stepped up and told me they were faithful readers too! So my stock has gone up and now I'm talking to my 4! faithful readers. Wooo! Are there any more takers out there? Leave me a comment and make me smile!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:51 PM  

2 comments:

Maria.Cristina.Mendoza said... March 14, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOT TAMALE! YOU ARE A GOD PITA! LOL :) SEE YOU AT THE PREMIERE

Carolina Araujo said... March 17, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Does this make you faithful reader #5? I'm totally counting you as number 5!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment