Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Busy Bee

I was a busy camera totting bee this weekend as you can see from the previous posts. The session from last Sunday that was rescheduled to this Sunday night was unfortunately rained out. So we're going to try again next week and hopefully Florida weather will cooperate.

Since Alex and I were stuck at home, I was able to catch up on editing this weekends sessions, which is a great thing! I also got a chance to update my blog header, which I'm really excited about. So beware...if you have a session coming up with me, you just might see your picture up there.

I wanted to share my new favorite picture and desktop wallpaper. This is Bailey modeling for me as I work on my focusing. Someone get this dog a contract!



Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:37 PM