Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Sonia, Marcia, & Aaliyah

82°F; Feels like 90°F. Just a typical hot and humid day in Tampa. Sonia, Marcia, and baby Aaliyah braved the weather and we headed to the University of Tampa for our session. What made this session really special is that I got to photograph three generations. Kinda pulls at my heartstrings. This was the first of two back to back sessions at UT so expect more pictures shortly!






For me this was the shot of the day...believe me, trying to get Aaliyah to look at the camera is no easy task!








She's not mischevious at all. I promise.


An impromptu hide-and-seek game broke out!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 5:22 PM