Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Johnny & Pilar

Pilar and I have been friends since 7th grade. My brother knew Johnny through one of his high school best friends. Unseparable as we were, Pilar and I spent New Years 1996 together at the annual New Years party. Coincidently, this happened to be the year that my brother decided to bring a posse of his friends along. So Johnny met Pilar and it was pretty much boy-meets-girl-loves-boy-marries-girl after that. Okay so maybe not that quickly but definitely in that order. I had a great time today shooting you guys, thanks for being up for anything! I made them kiss ALOT - I didn't hear anyone complaining though. I have tons of great shots and it was really hard to decide so here's to another long blog entry!






Boy:How do you call your loverboy? Girl:Come here loverboy!








I *heart* this red wall!






A non-kissing picture! I figured I should show their faces..

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:11 PM  

2 comments:

Maria.Cristina.Mendoza said... April 6, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

que pajerita mas linda! you need to tell pilar about my birthday video and you guys' cool outfits lol

Carolina Araujo said... April 8, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Do I want to see a video of my fashion stylings at 13 years old? Uhmm..I'm going to have to think about this one!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment