Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Frido & Carolina

I know you've heard of arranged marriages, but is there such a thing as arranged friendships? When I was around 13 or 14 years old, a family friend had a niece moving from Venezuela to the U.S. Since we were around the same age, it was decided by the grown-ups that we should meet. I remember going to the airport to pick Carolina up and meeting her for the first time. Little did I know that this arranged friendship would turn out like it did.

I can't quite explain how it happened. We never went to the same schools, we had different circles of friends, and barely saw each other every other weekend. Somehow, despite all the roadblocks, we became the best of friends. Best Friends to be exact. Almost 15 years later, she is still the person who I can share absolutely anything with. I have to admit, the grown-ups got it right.

Not only is Carolina the mother of the most beautiful-amazing-smart little girl, she's also married to a pretty amazing guy. Frido holds a very special place in my heart for making my best friend happy. Enough with my love letter...let's see some pictures!




Things got really steamy, really quick! I think I was blushing after only 5 minutes!










Did I mention that my best friend was smoking hot?




He's not too shabby either!




Thanks guys! I had a great time.
Caro, mi tocaya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..I love you!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:00 AM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... April 14, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

These pictures are AMAZING!! I love the motorcycle shot.

The urban setting worked out perfectly! Looks like everyone had a good time!

Compliments go out to the assistant also...I hear he's the best :-)

-Alex
(The Assistant)

Carolina Araujo said... April 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

You're too funny babe! You are the best assistant/baby sitter ever!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment