Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Goodies!!

Can I just say that hearing the UPS truck park outside my house brings an automatic smile to my face? I know he comes bearing goodies!

The first product I want to share are the beautiful gallery wraps. The image of your choice is printed on canvas material and then wrapped around stretcher bars. They come ready to hang and are a great addition to any room. They come in sizes 11x14 to 30x40 and anything in between!






The image is wrapped all the way around the stretcher bars.


The second product is standouts. Your print is mounted on a 1.5' gatorfoam and sealed. They also come ready to hang but look great on a desk or table. Available in 8x10 to 20x30.



The sides can be ordered in either black or white.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 5:54 PM