Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Dennis & Christina

I had a great and fun session this evening with Dennis and Christina in Ybor City. We walked the area with no agenda and just basically stopped when we felt a photo was in order. It was so hard to chose which ones to post on the blog...we really got a nice variety. I feel like I cheated on this session, I was super relaxed from the get go. The reason for that is that I've been constantly around Dennis for the past 10 years. See, Dennis is Alex's brother, which would make him my brother-in-law. In my eyes, the 'in-law' part can be dropped from that title. In case you are following my family tree, Dennis and Christina are Lacey's parents.




Before I go any further, I have to tell you that some madness ensued. While walking down an alley, Dennis channeled his inner Air Jordan. Christina got some air too!


I've never been so happy to see a puddle in all my life!


One of my personal favorites of the day, I love how the sun is shining on his face, her eyes, and the texture on the wall.




And then he channeled his inner Jackie Chang/Zoolander.


Gor-GEEE-Us!


Guys, do you now see why I loved this arrow?


Personal favorite #2







Thanks for all the laughs and allowing me to take your pictures. Love you guys!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:12 AM