Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

MOO..Not Just For Cows Anymore..

I think that one of the most important parts of any business is branding. To have a common thread running through your materials, whether it be your website, blog, business cards, note cards; basically something that brings it all together. Even though I firmly believe this to be true, I am not at the point right now where I can make concrete decisions on who I am as an aspiring photographer. In part, that is the purpose of this blog, to track my progress and growth. I am still very much learning daily. Developing a style is not something that happens overnight.

So this is my time to play. I can change my header everyday if I want, change my color scheme if I feel like it, or order teeny, tiny, not-your-everyday business cards! I came across MOO Cards on Flickr's main page. So what the heck are MOO Cards? Well, they are the size of a regular business card if you cut it down the middle lenghtwise. You can choose to upload your own images or pick from their graphics. Most of all, they are cute little conversation starters! I ordered my first pack of 100 about 2 weeks ago and I just received them today. The company is based out of London and basic shipping is takes 5-10 business days.

You better believe I was running to the mail every single day for the last 2 weeks, and every single day I returned empty handed and sad. I'm glad to say that they were worth the wait. Not only are they super cute, but the print quality is excellent and the paper is sturdy.








The back of the card has very basic information: my name, phone number, and blog.



Make sure to ask me for one next time you see me!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:57 PM